Thursday, February 03, 2011

I'm a woman on the edge...and I am not quite sure what is down below.

I have a feeling that God is up to something. The last time I had this feeling, I wound up in Oregon for over two years as a volunteer missionary.

I'm not sure what He's up to, I just know in my heart it will be life-altering somehow. I am praying. I am seeking. I am searching. I am emptying my heart and my pockets, my shoes, my purse, my briefcase...I'm laying it all out...asking God where I'm about to jump.

The funny thing is, He doesn't owe me an explanation. He doesn't have to tell me what's next. He just says, "Trust me. You'll like where you land."

I'm more like the sign that warns me I could die if I fall over the edge.

I'm a woman on the edge. I have no clue what's below. But the view up here is pretty darn nice.

No comments: