Unfortunately, the fates have conspired to squish my dream into oblivion. I don't have the funds I would need. I just have the dream. Good thing dreams are free.
I even have the perfect name for it...The Devils Advocate. It would be a tabloid style paper, and I'd offer it to the community free, and it would be supported by advertising. I'd have a killer website, which is essential these days, and it would thoroughly cover news and events there, and be accurate and unbiased. And it would cover the HECK out of some LCHS sports. Go Big Red!!
But again, I don't have the money to fund my dream. Sigh. Sigh again.
Maybe one day. Maybe.
(I just felt the need to vocalize –sort of– my dream. Been looking out the window of my office and daydreaming a bit today...)

1 comment:
From where I stand 48 us young! I am sorry about your SIL father - I hate cancer too. We have to enjoy our time - don't we?
Post a Comment