Ever feel like a hamster on a wheel? Endlessly running, but never really getting anywhere? I feel like that...more so right now than at any other time in my life. Not really sure why it's bothering me right now...but I feel it more these days.
Maybe it's because I am staring down the barrel of being 50...it's only a few years away...it's something I'm not dreading (I plan to be just as fabulous at 50 as I have always been)...but it does seem to loom large.
Maybe because I will be, dare I say it, half a century old, I feel somewhat hamster-like...
Dunno.
I am working to figure this one out.
In the meantime, I will keep running. I may not get anywhere fast, and I may begin panting and wheezing at any given moment, but I refuse to just stand there and stagnate.
Stagnant stuff stinks.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment